Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Nikki and Babs DVD Giveaway!

Wow! I looked at my blog today and noticed it has been nearly a month since my last post. My life this past month has been super busy. I've started a new youth ministry year, had family and other work commitments and started writing a weekly article for Catholic Dads titled A Father's Faith. I just have not had time to spend on my own blog.

One thing that has taken up a bit of my time is that I have written a Bible Study Guide for the Nikki & Babs: Do's and Doubts DVD series put together by Sonlight Pictures. You may remember that I reviewed the DVD in a previous blog post. You can read all about it here. The Bible Study Guide is geared specifically for middle school youth but it can be adapted for high schoolers or even a family bible study. It is free and you can download a copy of the bible study from the Sonlight Pictures website.

 To launch this new Bible Study, I am giving away a free copy of the Nikki & Bab's DVD. All you have to do is e-mail me at timdburke74@verizon.net. I will choose a winner randomly from the entries I receive.

Want to increase your chances of winning? You can receive an additional entry if you tweet this post and/or write a post on your own blog and link to mine. Let me know in the comments if you do this with a link to the tweet or blog post.

The contest will close on October 15 and the winner will be announced here on this blog shortly thereafter.

2 comments:

Nod said...

Hey Tim! I've had my eye on that DVD since you reviewed it. I need to stock resources for my girls.

I even blogged on it here.

Great idea!

Kaizen Fashion Project said...

Tweet!
http://twitter.com/ScoomerBlog/status/26527455280

heatheranne99 at gmail dot com